Just a quick post today. I've finally finished painting up the Warband Miniatures Sisters of Serens models so it's time for a few pics.
Thankfully after the problems with the first few models I didn't suffer any further breakages whilst working through the rest. It seems Warband had some issues with the resin so I'm wondering whether there was a bit of inconsistency in the quality of the material that may have led to those initial breakages. Just need to get them packed up and across the pond safely now.
Also after whining about lacking the time or inclination to paint anything for myself I did manage to put paint to another Urban War colonial marine. This time part of a mortar team that has been patiently waiting for paint since 2006 when I first prepped the models. He's almost finished in this pic but now I just need to add a shoulder number. Easier said than done though as I might get it bang on first time or it could take half a dozen attempts. The mortar itself shouldn't take too long to paint up. It's a significantly simpler piece of kit than the machine gun was from the last weapons team. If I'm not too busy at the weekend I'll see if I can get it done.
And that's it for this post!