Wednesday 17 October 2018

7TV Apocalypse - Crooked Dice

These days my blog is mostly for my own projects but every now and again I think it's worth posting some of the commission work I do, especially when in this case there's a little plug for Crooked Dice's latest Kickstarter. Not everybody's a Kickstarter fan so if that's the case just enjoy the pictures (hopefully).

7TV Apocalypse is the new themed game box from Crooked Dice and the Kickstarter has a bunch of models available representing all sorts of familiar characters. I've painted a good number of the new models and here are some of them.


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1039850061/7tv-apocalypse-skirmish-rules-and-28mm-miniatures?ref=project_link&fbclid=IwAR0YYI_P2wRtNNxleLsjJoIpgkWU53jWiDl92dKW5SBeyzNSM8vPLTvCezY

6 comments: