Monday 20 August 2018

Urban War Viridian Strike Team

With the more recent additions to my Urban War strike team I thought it would be worth showing a photo of the whole lot together. Now unfortunately I don't have a nice table top to photograph them on, nor do I have any terrain to at least use as a backdrop so it's just a crappy display cabinet pic.


This seems like a good point to leave the project at for now. I really want to get some fantasy stuff painted up for a change so I'm quite happy with how the strike team looks and if I were to ever get a game in I'd have plenty of troops here to choose from. It's not done though and I do plan at some point to add some additional bits and pieces. I've got a bazooka team that would be nice to add as a different support weapon, a few more snipers, a 3 man squad of urban interdict drop troops, 2 more named characters and of course that saurian rider at the back could do with a couple of chums. And beyond that I could still add more troops to give even more options or bulk the force out into a full army for Metropolis.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Great (small) army! Always a pleasure to see updates here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's been fun doing these but time for a change so hopefully some old Citadel stuff will see paint soon. :)

      Delete