Saturday, 8 November 2014

Danger 5 and now on Facebook!

Right, first up and just to get it out of the bloody way, I've set up a Facebook page. I know I'm about 5 years too late with it but then it does tend to take a while for these things to settle with me. It's basically just the same stuff that I'm posting on my blog and on forums but I know some people like Facebook and perhaps it might make following my nonsense a little easier for those so inclined. There's a little Facebook button on my homepage or click HERE. If you're a Facebooker please do add me or like me or whatever it is people do with Facebook (I'm soooooooo needy). If there's anything I need to add or change on the page that would make it better in some way, please let me know because I don't know what the hell I'm doing over there.

All of this fiddling around with web pages and wot-not has made me think a little more about my website as well. I think my homepage looks rather shite so I might try and sort that out over the weekend. I'm also tempted to just use Blogger for my blog postings as it's a bit of a chore having to duplicate everything from one blog to the other (and now of course there's Facebook too). I think I need to tidy up some of the other pages too.

Anyway, enough of that! One of the things I painted a few weeks ago but couldn't show was a new set of models for Crooked Dice which are part of a licenced range based on a bat shit crazy Australian TV series called Danger 5. Perfect pulp silliness. Check out the trailer.


And here are the models.

Ilsa, Pierre, Tucker, Claire and Jackson


Colonel Chestbridge


Hitler & Blondie (yes, the dog does have a fag on the go!).


The starter set is available in the Crooked Dice webstore.  

1 comment: