Monday, 20 October 2014

Hasslefree characters...


... and one from Statuesque.

And yet again I've let things slide with my blog updates. As ever I've been busy but some of what I've been working on can't be shown just yet. I do have a few models though that I finished the other week. Five Hasslefree models and one from Statuesque (the 'not' Major from Ghost In The Shell). Nice set of models to paint up, especially the Hasslefree ones. They're resin casts and very good resin casts at that. Nice and clean with very little clean up required which makes me wonder what the fuck a lot of the other resin casters are doing wrong! The clean sculpting also makes painting so much easier.


That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice brush work!! I am a big fan of Hasslefree Minis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody marvellous job. I have Ekaterina and Summer to paint up.

    ReplyDelete