I finished off the last of these models the other day and finally have them all photographed. I think I'm beginning to get the hang of the new camera and I'm finding which settings work best for what I want. I also decided to try out a different kind of background in these photo's. It's worked pretty well I reckon and seems to suit this particular set of models quite nicely.
With these out of the way I'm now working on a set of fantasy heroes/adventurers (just four models) from Reaper. Two of them are plastics from their 'Bones' range and I can see why some people aren't too happy with the material. Anyway, that's another rant for a future post.