As ever I've been a bit lax in my blog postings but not without good reason. I spent a week churning out zombies but can't show them just yet. Then last week proved somewhat of a trying week as the bulb in one of my work lamps died which made things very difficult. Of course it had to happen over the bank holiday weekend which meant my online order for a replacement wasn't ready for despatch until the Tuesday. After half the week spent straining my eyes I was very relieved to get my new bulbs.
that minor disaster resolved, onto a few things I can show now. When
I've had time I've been slowly working on more Bretonnians for my
warband. I managed to finish a third crossbowman so decided to take a
shot of the three of them whilst I had the camera set up. New one is on
I've got a fourth underway but no idea when
I'll get him finished. One more crossbowman to do after this and then
that tiny unit will do for the time being (I've got more in the lead
pile that could bring them up to a more respectable twelve strong unit).
Commission work continues with more
Fallout type stuff from Brother Vinnie. This time Protectrons and
Eyebots. Not quite finished as I still need to do the base work. It's
really enjoyable doing these weathered and rusted paint jobs. The only
ball ache came with assembling the Protectrons. Clean up was a breeze
and putting them together would have been fine had nearly all of the
claw hands NOT been broken! They're very delicate and are easily broken.
Not something that can be pinned and fixed more securely so I just had
to rely on superglue and a steady hand. Thankfully all the bits were
there and I reckon the hands are more solid now than when they were
More Fallout stuff to come. Mr Handys to do and some Securitrons as well as two wastelander characters.