Monday, 26 May 2014

The gypsy rabble grows

It's been a little while since my last post I notice so this should prove I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth. More gypsys to go along with the two models I showed the other week. I've got a few more to finish off and then that's this group done and ready to hit the streets of Gierburg. I had lofty plans of getting a bit further ahead with this batch over the weekend but that went out the window when I discovered the wonders of modding Skyrim. All I needed was one little fix for some faulty display cases in the game and I was hooked. When I bought the game I never imagined I'd ever be looking for a pubic hair mod! (Yes that does exist and now my enemies corpses are very NSFW once I've looted their armour). Anyway, here are the models...

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Getting addicted, are we?! I hope Skyrim doesn't take over of your life!
    The gypsies look glorious! The lighting effects in particular are fantastic.

    Joao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far my Skyrim modding just covers a few bug fixes, better looking NPCs and stuff to customise my house but I can see how people quickly end up with 100+ mods running.

      Delete
  2. Lovely paint jobs, Simon! The lightning effects are indeed stunning as usual!

    Does that Gypsy witch have a mustache?

    I feel you, by the way. My current time-eater is Hearthstone. But I really want to get the gypsy caravans done soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that gypsy is ugly enough to have a 'tache but it's just her toothy mouth that's open.

      Delete
  3. Lol. I've avoided gaming on the PC due to losing 2 months of my life many years back on a Jurassic Park type game called 'Trespasser' or similar. Too addictive with my personality deficits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a close up of the witch? Bang up job sir! :)

    ReplyDelete