Friday, 21 February 2014

AT-43 Oni


Well, the first ten Oni mercs are near enough done. I'm still waiting on the slotta bases I ordered before I can get them based up (nothing fancy, I just ran out of slottas).


As ever, better pics will follow once everything is finished. Looks like my dodgy lighting has washed out the merc lass' nose but it is there, honest. I went with a different skin colour on the gun guy as the original paint jobs were like that. I did change the colour of the merc's rifle from the original paint job though. Like the zombies her gun was also finished in metallics but I thought it would look a lot better painted black. Anyway, more to come next week as I start working through more weapon armed zombies and I might have a stab at one of the bigger zeds too.

No comments:

Post a Comment