Sunday, 3 November 2013

More adventurers enter the fray


It's been a busy week trying to get through some of my painting backlog. I got a few more adventurers done to go with the wizard and fighter from my last post. There's an Otherworld dwarf, a female fighter by Hasslefree and then a muleskinner and a couple of dogs from Otherworld. The dwarf is rather slight in comparison to the chunky muleskinner (two different sculptors there) but the little fella works really well with the Hasslefree sculpt. It took me a little while to figure out what the floating rope was in the muleskinner's hand but it seems it's intended to have a mule on the end. The two dogs are nice little models and would work really well with all sorts of things. I've got an old Bretonnian brigand that would look great as a dog handler so if I ever paint him up I might just order a pair of woofits to go with him (these two being for a client).

Quick, shitty photo as ever but I'll do better pics once everything is done.


3 comments:

  1. Great looking figures, beautiful paintjob...love the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful, Simon!

    ReplyDelete