Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Might and Magic

The Otherworld Miniatures wizard and fighter are both finished now so it's time for some slightly wobbly photo's taken on the fly. I've got a dwarf done too but he still needs basing up and I forgot to take a pic just now and can't be bothered faffing about with the camera and my hunk of shit laptop (my phone is more powerful!). 


Also, seems my blog has over 10,000 hits now which is rather nice, although judging by my traffic stats I suspect a good portion of those are bots or something. There were also 5 visitors who had come through from a Cardiff sex dating site which was rather amusing. I like to check out the less obvious sites that people are visiting from (this site had a pretty innocuous address) so after clicking the back link I was rather surprised to be presented with a close up pic of some bird's gaping arse. All good fun. Anyway, thanks to everyone who isn't a bot and if you were looking up some Cardiff skanks remember to wash your hands afterwards.

5 comments:

  1. Those are lovely figures and a great paintjob. I'm now curious to google 'Stone Cold Cardiff dirty girls' myself now. Wish me luck.

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good as always ! Congrats on the milestone.
    Don't worry, I get quite a lot of views from the "Giant cock" entry in google just because I have a giant rooster in progress in my posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are tempting me to pick those models up... very tempting. Not helped by their anniversary sale that just started :/

    ReplyDelete