Sunday, 27 October 2013

Anaal nathrach, orth' bhais's bethad, do chel denmha

After another little pause from posting (more models I can't show yet) I've finally got something I can show. The first model from the third set of Adventurers from Otherworld Miniatures, another wizard. I decided to keep the colour scheme pretty muted so as to look more like Nicol Williamson's Merlin from Excalibur. Just need to get the model based up now.


Hopefully I should have a few more updates over the next few weeks as I work through these models and some of the other stuff in my 'to do' pile.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice - great purposely movement. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pozdrawiając Ciebie z Królestwa Syneloi życzę Tobie przyjemności z blogowej twórczości.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Painting...Great Film!

    ReplyDelete
  4. an unforgettable Merlin from Nicol, and a naughty rendition by your good self ^^ thanks for reminding me I've not watched Excalibur in years, great paintjob :)

    ReplyDelete