Friday, 2 August 2013

Kaleb Daark T-shirt

Just a heads-up for all the Oldhammerers out there. I was mooching around on Ebay and found this:


Kaleb Daark in all his glory on your chest!

I'm assuming it's totally unofficial and I don't know how long it's going to last. I couldn't resist though and ordered one.


It's one of those Gildan heavy weight T-shirts so it'll be scratchy as fuck for a few washes but they last pretty well. The print seems good too. I'm sure it'll crack with age but they all do.

I checked out the sellers website and they have plenty of this particular T-shirt although it is a Pound cheaper on Ebay. They also have this one too:



http://www.theatticuk.com/epages/BT4475.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT4475/Products/10365/SubProducts/10365-0001




2 comments:

  1. Good god, NOW I can show the world I'm a motherless chaotic traitor !
    want want want

    ReplyDelete