Saturday, 6 July 2013

Otherworld demi-humans finally finished!

It feels like I've been painting these forever but it's really just been a few weeks off and on as I've had to squeeze in a couple of other commissions along the way. We've got dwarves, halflings, gnomes, elves, a half-elf and a couple of half-orcs too. Anyway, less waffle, more pics!


I think the half-orcs are my favourite models out of the set as they just have a real old school vibe to them. I'm always a sucker for nostalgia.

Anyway, probably a change of pace next week as I hope to be doing a few more Zombicide models. All being well I should have a little bit of time to spend on something for myself too. I prepped some more Bretonnians the other week and they've been sitting neglected and gathering dust ever since.  It's surprising how frustrating it can be to not have the time to just sit and paint for the simple pleasure of it rather than always being on the clock. Oh well, guess I'll see how next week pans out.

3 comments:

  1. These figures are super stunning, Simon! I totally envy their new owner. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole work you did on these models. I bought some of them for my thieves' guild, so I'm really happy that I can use some of these colour schemes as inspiration.

    Joao

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really good. Like your painting style! /Hans

    ReplyDelete