Sunday, 2 June 2013

Gierburg ruffians


I finished off a couple more models for Cianty's Gierburg at the end of the week but I've only just got around to photographing them and everything else properly so here are the models so far.

Outpost Wargame Services Bow Street Runners, highwaymen and footpads painted as various ruffians and assassins.


I have to admit I wasn't sure what I thought of these models when I first received them. They seemed a bit chunky and unsophisticated, but now they've got a lick of paint on them I've really fallen for their charm. They're full of character and have something of an old school vibe to them. Outpost's webstore really doesn't do the models justice.

Next up there are two Crusader Miniatures pirates also painted as villainous sorts for Gierburg.



Not quite as characterful as the OWS models.

Finally 'proper' pics of those Lead Adventure Miniatures Bruegelburg merchants.




Again, I'm going to have to use the 'C' word for these models...

Characterful of coarse! I've got two LAM jesters to paint up next week as well.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love what you have done with the figures. You are right: The OWS model look especially characterful. And so do the LAM merchants who rightfully stand out of the crowd.

    Now I really can't wait to see what you come up with for the remaining minis.

    ReplyDelete