Thursday, 30 May 2013

Two more highwaymen

The fruits of yesterday's work. Again these are Outpost Wargame Services Highwaymen and I should point out they're from the remodelled range (like all the figures I've been doing recently) just so no one confuses them with the older range. I don't think these two sculpts are quite as nice as the others but they painted up alright.


Just one more Outpost model to do, two similar pieces from Black Cat or Black Hat, I always confuse the two and then it's onto a couple of LAM jesters so everything should be done just in time for rent day... yay....

1 comment:

  1. Very very nice! You did a great job of making these two near identical figures look appropriately individual. A cool duo.

    I have a feeling that two Crusader Miniatures will be next...

    ReplyDelete