Monday, 27 May 2013

A few more Gierburg denizens

I've been quiet as far as blog postings go for the past few days because I've been painting a few pieces that I can't show just yet but today I've got back on track with things and got a few models to show. I'm back to my Gierburg commission for Cianty so here are two Outpost Wargame Services footpads painted as members of the 'Messengers of Death', hence the red face masks.


I also based up the two Lead Adventure Miniatures merchants.


There'll be more stuff to show as the week goes by.

I should also thank everyone for commenting on my posts. I don't get to say 'cheers' to every response but I do appreciate the feedback. :-) 

7 comments:

  1. Wow... Really... WOW! I love the footpads! They really look freakin creepy. Awesome work there.

    Also those merchants are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love you style of painting its so easy on the eye. keep on bringing us these great paint jobs.
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't know those Outpost Wargame Service minis painted up so nicely.
    I might get some from their website!

    Joao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're not bad at all. I've got a few more to do so we'll see how they turn out.

      And thanks for the comments everyone else :)

      Delete
    2. Ha, I knew Simon would bring out the best in these sculpts. In fact, you do really have to look past the subpar paint jobs on the OWS home page to see the good in them. ;)

      Delete
  4. Those foot pads look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I really like how the fur turned out on the merchants' coats.

    ReplyDelete