Monday, 1 April 2013

Still on about Bretonnians...

I know I keep posting this bloody axeman but he's finished now, totally. I've also made a start on another model, this time wielding a greatsword and again looking like he's about to butcher someone with a killing blow. Always liked this model back in the day. 


 I think I mentioned in a previous post that I've got another two armed with doublehanded weapons, one with a cruel looking sword type thing (I'm sure it's got a name) and another with a spiked post. It looks like another 4 models were made with doublehanded weapons although I wasn't aware of them at the time. A number of these Bretonnians never made it into the catalogues so it's always a surprise to find new stuff (new for me anyway). If anyone happens to have these 4 figures I'd be interested in buying them.

There's model no.4 HERE

And models 11, 12 and 15 HERE

And while I'm at it if anyone has any of the spear armed models from those pages I'd also be interested in them (although one or two are older models and can actually be got from Foundry these days). There are also mounted men-at-arms with bows and handweapons, some other bits and bobs and some knights... if anyone has anything from WFB 3rd edition on that site drop me a line.


1 comment:

  1. I did have several of these castings some time ago - very nice Perry sculpts.
    I've never seen the last model listed before - the guy with the arrow in him - would love one of those.
    great paintwork work btw.
    Simon.

    ReplyDelete