Tuesday, 30 April 2013

OW Wizard & Monk

Another two from the Otherworld adventurers set done (except for the bases). I might go back and add a little more OSL to the wizard though to create a bit more glow. Hmmm... I'll see.


In the background you can just make out the blurry outline of another Bretonnian. What was envisaged as being just a warband made up of whatever I fancied painting is rapidly evolving into desires to get a whole army together. I've got enough old models for a small army but I'm eyeing up various models as being potential unit fillers and additional troops. Then there's the slippery slope of allied and mercenary troops.

2 comments:

  1. Just wonderful! The wizard is top notch and the skin tone on the monk is impossibly smooth! I'm particularly impressed now that I know how small these guys are in comparison to my normal citadel fare. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Blue :)

      I actually think they're much larger than most of my Citadel stuff though. Guess it depends which era you're working with.

      Delete