Monday, 8 April 2013

Bretonnian retainer & basing tutorial

Ugh... it's late but I finished the Bretonnian that I had on the go so here's a pic of him along with the other two I've done.


A fellow blogger (Anne) asked if I'd share my basing technique so I put together a tutorial. I've perhaps over explained a few things in it but I didn't want to assume every reader would know exactly what I was on about. Anyway, it's in the tutorial section of my website and I hope it's of use to someone.

Tired... very tired now... maybe one last look on Ebay before bed....

8 comments:

  1. Great looking figure! Thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful painting - the very top of the top drawer!!
    Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that, such simple additions making such an impact in such small spaces, magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it still possible to see your basing tutorial any where? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it still possible to see your basing tutorial any where? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is the link not showing up for you? Anyway, here it is:

      http://stonecoldlead.webs.com/simple-but-effective-basing

      :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks a lot! And YES the link is showing, I see it clearly now, I just failed to see it on a mobile page before. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pesky mobiles ;)

      Glad it's working though. I had visions of it being one of those situations where it's working for me but no one else.

      Delete