Saturday, 30 March 2013

NWF Afghans

Whenever I type NWF I always think of NSFW and wonder if anyone else thinks the same and wonders what NSFW Afghans might be.

Anyway... moving along, I finished the command models for this little set so here's a group shot of the Afghan marauders.


I added the flag and pole myself and took a bit of artistic licence with the design (I cheated and made up a decal as I'm damned if I can paint all twiddly like). Seems to fit in ok. Hopefully these will be available next week sometime from Studio Miniatures. When I can I'll add additional pics to my gallery

4 comments:

  1. Excellent paint job! Your pics have inspired me to finish my own collection for the Frontier. What rules do you play with?
    - Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking bunch. Great brushwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers :)

    @Anonymous: These are a commission for Studio Miniatures so I don't know the period too well and haven't done any gaming since I was a mere teenager. It would be nice to roll the old dice again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as usual. They really came out great!

    ReplyDelete