Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Bretonnian Knight WIP


Last year I started painting a few old Citadel Bretonnians but part way through doing this model I had to put him to one side and he's sat on my desk top for four or five months since. At the weekend I had a little time to kill so decided to try and finish the damned thing. I forgot how much faffing about is involved with the old Citadel shields though so here's where I am after gluing the shield in place last night.


I just need to sand down the mastik and then I can paint the shield to match the tabard. That lozenge design was a real pain the arse to do on the model but it should be a little easier on a flat surface.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That checkers pattern is beautiful. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whilst I'm very pleased with how it's come out I won't be doing it again in a hurry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. I especialy appreciate the bavarian rhomb pattern.

    ReplyDelete